Sunday, September 16, 2012

Puppy Time

As many of you know I live a  24/7 sporting life,and feel very blessed for this.With fly fishing being 1 of my 2 major components that make this wonderful life up, the other being dog training with a passion for retriever training for hunting,hunt test,and field trials.With winter putting me on xc skis 6 days a week coaching,and mixed martial arts year round,I find it necessary to have dogs in my life to balance things out.

This is why I have a new  female black lab puppy,she just turned eight weeks and is adjusting very well to this 24/7 life.As I always enjoy reading pedigrees,following field retrievers all over the country,I am very confident in my choice, I am excited to have a new student, and she seems to be excited too.

She is showing great qualities already,loves to be with me,loves birds,loves retrieving,and loves everyone.I have gave her the name Mel,she should be a great companion,hunting dog,hunt test dog,and field trial dog.I will keep you posted on her progress.


For those of you looking for a purebred sporting breed, for a companion,hunting,hunt test,or field trials,I would be glad to help you in selecting the rite breeders for you.I am very well connected with  many breeders,trainers,and have a good handle on what many are breeding.Feel free to call or email with any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment