Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bertha

With a tale of a giant Fish entertaining my thoughts, I stepped into the Ausable under nice easy wading levels again mid 30s to mid 40s water temps; only a little more sun and less weather than day before.

After hearing a  Fish story from a very credible source not to long ago, I was awed again with not only the size of the fish nor the story itself. It was the location of where this took place that got me. It has always amazed me how some of the least likely looking spots are fish magnets for years, unless habitat is altered, not to the benefit of the watershed.This being said, it would be wise to fish thorough, especially water your unfamiliar with.

Knowing that the fish in this story attacked a 17 inch Brown Trout while the Brown was hooked and could have swallowed it, I went looking for a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment